[NXT90WD-TS] [Wild Dragon Tri-Spoke] 90mm Width Carbon Fat Bike 26" Wheel Tri-Spoke Tubeless Compatible
26-90mm | 40mm Depth | 1100g / 1200g | Half-Hookless | Tubeless | Tire 4.0" + | [Wild Dragon Tri-Spoke]
- Item #: NXT90WD-TS
- Material: Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
- Rim Type: Clincher / Half-Hookless
- Name: Wild Dragon Mark II
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Size: 26"
- BSD: 559mm
- Width: 90mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Weight: 1100g front / 1200g rear
- Tire Size: 4.0"+
- Weight Limit: 200kg
- Max Tire Pressure: 20psi
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- Note: Glossy is about 20g more than Matte, 12K is about 20g more than UD or 3K.
- application: Trail / Dirt / Enduro / Snow / Sand / Bogs / Desert / Mud
- White: White
- Ferrari Red: Ferrari Red 185 C
- Orange: Orange 21 C
- Pink: Pink 806 C
- Purple: Purple 2592 C
- Process Blue: Process Blue
- Yellow: Yellow 803 C
- Fluor Green: Fluorescent Green
- Note: Color paint adds about 30g for each rim; Color # supports Pantone Color Chart; Decals adds about 10g for each rim accordingly.
- first- Width: - Width 90mm fits more forms of cycling and keeps riding in great stability;
- second- Deep section: - Deep section (40mm) could make fat bikes be used for more aggressive cycling forms;
- third- Deep channel: - Deep channel would help you easily install and take off a tire;
- four- Small bead: - Small bead socket could lock tire tightly and help run tubeless perfectly;
- five- Aero roof: - Aero roof surface (triangle-like shape) could easily shed the dirt or mud, better to release weight during cycling;
- six- Section of: - Section of triangle's inherent feature of stability on rim design keeps rim in strong performance.
- Design: This superb fat rim was originally designed by Ryan Melnyck at lbs.Bikes, who is a former Canadian national champion in a mountain cross country racing and multi times provincal champion, also a mechanical designer, having done lots of design works for other brands.