[NXT90WD-II] [Wild Dragon II] 90mm Width Carbon Fat Bike 26" Rim Double Wall Tubeless Compatible
26-90mm | 40mm Depth | 650g | ERD 499mm | Half-Hookless | Tubeless | Tire 4.0" + | [Wild Dragon]
Taken by Billy S. in Australia, as below.
- Item #: NXT90WD-II
- Material: Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
- Rim Type: Clincher / Half-Hookless
- Name: Wild Dragon Mark II
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Size: 26"
- Axial Direction Angle: 9 degree
- BSD: 559mm
- Radial Direction Angle: 6.5 degree
- ERD: 499mm
- Spoke Bed Offset: 2.5mm
- Width: 90mm
- Spoke Hole Dia.: 4.5mm
- Depth: 40mm
- Valve Hole Dia.: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Weight: 650g
- Assembly Hole Dia.: 7.5mm
- Tire Size: 3.8"+
- Max Spoke Tension: 130kgf
- Spoke Nipple Length: 14mm
- Weight Limit: 200kg
- Max Tire Pressure: 20psi (Recommend 5-15psi, 0.4-1.1bar)
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- Note: Glossy is about 10g more than Matte, 12K is about 10g more than UD or 3K.
- application: Trail / Dirt / Enduro / Snow / Sand / Bogs / Desert / Mud
- first- Width: - Width 90mm fits more forms of cycling and keeps riding in great stability;
- second- Deep section: - Deep section (40mm) could make fat bikes be used for more aggressive cycling forms;
- third- Deep channel: - Deep channel would help you easily install and take off a tire;
- four- Small bead: - Small bead socket could lock tire tightly and help run tubeless perfectly;
- five- Aero roof: - Aero roof surface (triangle-like shape) could easily shed the dirt or mud, better to release weight during cycling;
- six- Section of: - Section of triangle's inherent feature of stability on rim design keeps rim in strong performance.
- Design: This superb fat rim was originally designed by Ryan Melnyck at lbs.Bikes, who is a former Canadian national champion in a mountain cross country racing and multi times provincal champion, also a mechanical designer, having done lots of design works for other brands.