[NXT29JF52-II] [Jungle Fox II] 52mm Width Carbon Semi-Fat MTB 29+ Rim Hookless Tubeless Compatible
29-52mm | 34mm Depth | 530g | ERD 571mm | Tubeless | Tire 2.7~3.8" | AM / Enduro | 3.5mm Rim Lip Thickness
Taken by Billy S. in Australia, as below.
- Item #: NXT29JF52-II
- Material: Toray T700 Carbon Fiber
- Rim Type: Clincher / Hookless
- Name: Jungle Fox Mark II
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Size: 29"
- BSD: 622mm
- ERD: 571mm
- Spoke Bed Offset: 2.5mm
- Width: 52mm
- Spoke Hole Dia.: 4.5mm
- Depth: 34mm
- Valve Hole Dia.: 6.5mm (Presta)
- Weight: 530g
- Assembly Hole Dia.: 7.5mm
- Hole count: 28, 32, 36
- Rim Lip Thickness: 3.5mm
- Tire Size: 2.7" ~ 3.8"
- Max Spoke Tension: 130kgf
- Weight Limit: 160kg
- Max Tire Pressure: 45psi
- Weave: UD / 3K / 12K
- Finish: Matte / Glossy
- Note: Glossy is around 5g more than Matte, 12K is around 5g more than UD or 3K.
- application: AM / Trail / Dirt / Enduro / Snow / Sand / Bogs / Desert / Mud
- Note: Color paint adds 20g each rim; Decals adds around 10g for each rim accordingly.
- first- Width: - Deep channel will help you easily install and take off a tire;
- second- Deep section: - Small bead socket makes the tire lock tightly and runs tubeless perfectly;
- third- Deep channel: - Aero roof surface (triangle-like shape) will easily shed the dirt and mud better to release weight;
- four- Small bead: - Section of triangle's inherent feature of stability on rim design keeps rim in stronger performance.